Monday, April 2, 2012

Introduction

Ok, so the main reason I'm putting this together is for the shameless and tech-savvy reason of creating back links. ie: I consider youtube as my main outlet for my video reviews, and it just seems sort of responsible to try and collate that information into a blog page.

I'll try and keep wall-o-text to a minimum, which is to say I'm too damn lazy to type much. We'll see how it goes. You either know who I am or you don't, and I'm going to assume you don't for this next sentence:

I'm an unremarkable guy who likes to play music and video games, and when I'm especially enthusiastic, I like to play martial arts, too. The username kungfucolin has persisted for over 10 years now, and it is more of an inside joke that only a few people will get, but since the name has been around so long, I don't really want to change it, although if I were to REname myself to try and reflect something current about my personality or characteristics, I would probably call myself: "The bearded gamer" or "The fat guitarist" so yeah, you get my drift - not much kung fu involved here, it's just the name I chose a long time ago, in another life.

So yeah, catch me at http://www.youtube.com/kungfucolin or whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment