Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A quick word, I've joined a band.

Ok, so I realise that it has been a little while since my last review, and some of you may be thinking: "HURRY THE FUCK UP" and I could surely understand that perspective.

Something I should probably share is that I have just recently joined a new band, and getting up to speed with all of their material requires a lot of my attention. They are a technical metal band, and the music is quite demanding! Be assured that I have not forgotten about my game review series, and will surely soon be uploading my next review. That being said, please understand that performing competently in the band is very important to me, and may go some way to explaining the lack of a recent upload.

The band is called "Blood Luxury", and you can find them on facebook HERE.
A design concept for a white band T-shirt

1 comment:

  1. Sweet man. Looking forward to more content (when you're not otherwise indisposed :)

    ReplyDelete