Monday, April 2, 2012

SSX 2012


Instead of freestylin' it, I actually wrote this whole review first. Considering the effort involved, I'm not sure I'm going to use that approach again, because honestly - although the information works quite well for the game, there is a definite difference in the audio - the sound of audio that is being read just has a completely different feel to it than the more spontaneous style, and not completely an improvement. It also makes any attempts at humour sound completely contrived (since they WOULD be completely contrived) so instead I just tend to avoid it - once again, taking something away from the overall style of the review. I'm planning on doing Shadows of the Damned next, maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day.. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment